April 16, 2012

More Cherry Blossom Fest pictures

The Hyogo Business and Cultural Center shared some of their photos from the Seattle Cherry Blossom Festival, many of which were from the yukata dress-up station. Their photographer is certainly much better than I am, with my cheap camera and cell phone! I wanted to share some of my favorite shot, you can see the rest of their photographs here.

I love this artistic shot of the geta. I have a large number of geta, and have been meaning to take a picture of them lined up like this.



I believe this is Okinawa Kenjin-kai. My son enjoyed watching them at the New Years celebration, I wish we were able to see them at the Cherry Blossom Festival. They get the audience up and participating in the dance.

Artist shot of the chiyogami dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment