February 10, 2012

Long time no see

It's been a long time! Much has happened. I haven't been able to concentrate on kimono for a long time. For one, I couldn't wear them! I was obese for some time. But pregnancy seems to have rewired my diet and I've lost a total of 50lbs! I can finally wear kimono again, although I still have some work left to do in order to have a nice kimono wearing shape.

I've been especially motivated lately because I finally have been able to join the Immortal Geisha Forums! Participating in the forums has been keeping me busy, but I'm more focused on kimono related activities. I recently learned that there will be a Kimono Jack event in Seattle, and I worked up the courage to register for it.

I don't find myself at the computer often, but I'll start updating with some recent kimono photos

No comments:

Post a Comment